08 February 2008

More Snow

After that lovely little snowstorm yesterday, I mistakenly looked out the window this morning expecting to see sunshine. I faintly remember seeing sunshine yesterday, just as the snow ended. But it must have been a hallucination, because the snow didn't really end, did it?

When I looked out this morning, it was snowing - again - or still. One or the other. All I know is that the driveway was covered again. I did what I always do on such days: went straight to my computer to look at pictures of palm trees.

Not really.

Anyway, I got to work and then noticed, several hours later, that it was still snowing. Harder.

Tonight, well after dark, it was still snowing. Now, after 10 p.m., it's stopped, but the powers that be (read that, weather.com) tell me that we're supposed to get more snow tomorrow, and even more tomorrow night and Sunday.

Basically they're saying that it will just continue to snow until the end of time.

Or at least through the weekend. Same difference, right?

Copyright © 2008 - Paulla Estes

1 comment:

the new Mrs on myspace said...

I'm so sorry about all the snow! We have been having crazy weather at here too. One day we went from having 60 degrees, to tornadoes, to snow all within an hour! The weather is just crazy. I hope you guys stay safe and the snow lets up soon. Take care and try to enjoy your weekend!