02 January 2009

New Year's Resolutions

I don't have any specific resolutions - other than the usual... exercise more, eat healthier foods, be nicer to those I love the most. Then I found this survey which I thought would help me narrow down a list of resolutions.

But all it did was backfire and pretty much annoy me...




You Should Make 1 Resolution



Reduce Stress Overall




Uh, yeah - good advice, you stupid survey. Is this like a no-brainer for us all or what?

Or maybe the fact that it annoyed me so much is indicative of the resolutions I actually do need to make. I think the first one will be to avoid surveys such as this in the future.

So what are YOUR resolutions? Care to share?

Copyright © 2009 - Paulla Estes

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your blog... just stumbled on it the other day....good reading. thanks.......

Paulla said...

Thanks! :)

Nicole said...

Paulla I really enjoy your blogs! You are such a talented writer. I also enjoyed your Christmas card. I'm sad that I missed your visit. Maybe if it gets too cold you will make a sooner visit over here. Happy New Year!!!

Huskerbabe said...

Okay, that quiz was depressing...
I haven't made any resolutions yet, still pondering, not wanting to set myself up for failure once again....

Potterchik said...

My survey result was also stupid. Fortunately I made my resolutions prior to taking it. They are:
1) Do something every day to forward my personal goal of full self-employment;
2)Exercise at least fifteen minutes everyday;
3) pay more than the minimum on my credit card bills each month.
Pretty dull, I guess, but very specific, and modest enough to be doable.

Connie said...

I liked the survey, it made me feel good about my life that I only need to make one resolution. I too really enjoy your blog. I fake filled out the survey with lots of checks and I was supposed to make 8 resolutions, I have too much time on my hands this morning!

Paulla said...

Connie, you're too funny.

jessica said...

Its an amazing blog...
just loved it a lot
thanks for sharing information with us...

___________________
Jessica
Get 28 movie channels for 3 months free

jessica said...

Nice blog...
Thanks for sharing with us..

___________________
Jessica
Get 28 movie channels for 3 months free