I will actually post a coherent update.
However, until then... some highlights from the past week.
* The kids had a week off school, plus one day.
* We saw about six robins in a tree during a snowstorm.
* On Sunday night, we had a significant snowstorm.
* The power went off just as the snow began.
* The power stayed off until yesterday.
* I hate our elderly, dying snowblower.
* I love our neighbor who helped with the driveway with his younger, healthier snowblower.
* I love hot water. I mean, I really want to hug and kiss it and snuggle with it. I missed it while it was gone.
* I forgot about my son's tropical fish (and their lack of a heated tank) until yesterday morning. Miraculously, they are still alive. Sort of.
* My dad is visiting for the week.
More updates and photos of all this - other than the fish - very soon!
Copyright © 2009 - Paulla Estes