16 July 2009

On Vacation

I'm in Colorado doing a three-day roadtrip with my dad, while my husband and son hold down the fort at home.

I won't be posting much while here, and then I'll be going to New Mexico to see my mom. A marathon of a trip in a week's time. I'll keep updates on Twitter, which will show up here in the left sidebar, if you're not a Twitterer.

For now, I wanted to share one of the true beauties of Colorado...







What - were you expecting mountains? Pshaw, you can see those anywhere.

Ok, not really.

Rest assured I will be taking countless photos of the REST of the beauty of Colorado, but I wanted to be loyal to my Broncos and give them the first shot. :)

Have a good week, friends.

Copyright © 2009 - Paulla Estes

4 comments:

victor said...

very nice post,,
thanks


___________________
victor
For 3 Months Enjoy Free 28 Premium Movie Channels

Anonymous said...

They raise Bronco`s there? Enjoy your time with your PARENTS...:)

Mélanie said...

Hello Paulla, my name is Melanie, I'm 28 and I live in Paris (France)I spent some time in Maine in June and I enjoyed it so much that I wanted to read blogs dealing with that wonderful state ! I'm also fond of Douglas Kennedy's books because they depict Maine so well...Have a good time in Colorado but come back to Maine to keep on writing and I'm sure the sun will come back too ! :-)

paul_h said...

Cool stadium, but must root for my Chiefs.