02 October 2009

Hello, October.

Yes, I'm a day late. It didn't really hit me until today that we are in October. And besides that, I'm still sick. But I don't want to talk about that.

Let's think HAPPY thoughts. Maybe these will help...






People are saying that the leaves just aren't as vibrant this year. Some say because of all the rain earlier in the summer. Others say because of all the dry weather recently.

Either way, I think the leaves are pretty. Vibrant or not, the colors never cease to amaze me at this time of the year. :)

Copyright © 2009 - Paulla Estes

1 comment:

Harlem's A Hatin said...

Those pictures are beautiful. I miss fall. I am originally from Indiana and the orange leaves were so gorgeous. Now it's never cold!!

Check out my blog: http://harlemshaterade.blogspot.com