14 July 2010

July - Day 14

Always appropriately named. The bees LOVE this stuff.


In other, more melancholy news, our son left today for the first leg of his move out west. Today, before I drove him to the airport, he said good-bye to the cats and the dog. Remember, the dog is 15+ years old. My son gave him a treat (after showing him where it was since he can't see past the end of his nose) and then he said, "Well, old boy, I don't know if I'll ever see you again."


I was pretty much doing ok until he said that.

Copyright © 2010 - Paulla Estes

3 comments:

Huskerbabe said...

Waaaaahhhhhh!!! You need to give tissue alerts when you write stuff like that!!
Praying for Andy, I'm sure God has wonderful plans for him and now we just get to sit back and see, right?

(((((Paulla))))) love you girlfriend!

Connie said...

That's sad but true, I would have lost it then too!

Kathy said...

Well, I'm sure God has wonderful plans for him and now we just get to sit back and see, right, thanx for the share.