29 September 2010

1st Day of Fall - A Week Late

I promise I took this picture last week on the actual first day of fall, but due to unforeseen circumstances (a.k.a. LIFE) I didn't upload the photos until last night.

The leaves on this tree have changed quite a bit since this photo was taken, but this morning when I went to take a new photo, it was foggy and drizzly outside. This afternoon when it was sunny, I wasn't home. And now it's dark.

I'd promise a photo tomorrow, but we have tropical rain headed our way. Nothing says "goodbye September" in Maine like rain, humidity, and temperatures in the 70s.

Ok, not really. But at least it isn't snow. Yet.

Anyway, THIS is what the leaves looked like last week. And I do promise to take more updated photos on Saturday - the next decent day in the forecast. And I always keep my promises. Mostly.


Copyright © 2010 - Paulla Estes

1 comment:

snoring solutions said...

the photo is good.Thank you for bringing such nice posts. Your blog is always fascinating to read.