09 September 2010

Last Summer Days

My kids started school last week, but the day before school started, we went to the waterpark for one last hurrah.

I'm just now putting up photos because I'm still behind. In fact, after leaving town for a month on July 17, and then being gone off and on until two weeks ago, I just now TODAY finally cleaned the house. Yeah. Gross.

Ok, we had cleaned it SOMEWHAT before today, but not all at once. And not REALLY clean.

But you don't care about that. The waterpark - that was a fun day.







I had planned to take a photo of the kids on the first day of school, but I forgot to do it. So I told them we'd take it on the second day. I forgot to do it that day, too.

School has now been in session for a week and still no photo. Maybe I'll take one tomorrow morning. But let's face it, probably not.

Copyright © 2010 - Paulla Estes

1 comment:

snoring solutions said...

The park is very beautiful and looking very enjoyable.the photos are looking amazing.