01 November 2010

Two Weeks Behind

Ok, so as you know, my grandma died and I flew out west for a week. Then when I came back, I was swamped with the business of buying a new washing machine, setting up a guy to put a new roof on our house, and all the other stuff that goes with getting a house back in order after jetting off without warning.

All that to say - my photos are two weeks behind. These were taken on October 16, when the foliage in our area was at peak color.







And in this last one, those aren't smiles you see - we were grimacing from the cold...


Copyright © 2010 - Paulla Estes

3 comments:

missfrecklehead said...

Very sorry to hear about your grandma.

Gorgeous photos! Oh geez... it was grimacing cold 2 weeks ago? I'm flying in on Saturday for a month-long stay in Portland. My New Orleans butt is gonna be freezing! =)

snore stop said...

The photos are amazing and wonderful.I like it very very much.Thanks for this beautiful post.

Lincoln Florist said...

Oh the cold is here again, but don't you almost love it. This is truly my favorite season, the changing leaves on the trees, the brisk fall breeze, fall in Maine has a nice smell in the air too!! I love the photo's thanks.