1. Stop pretending Spring is here.
2. Make sure there is gas in the snow-blower.
3. Check the Weather Channel website every half hour.
4. Bring firewood to the basement.
5. Pause to realize I never bothered to learn how to use the generator (see #1).
6. Pause to wonder where generator directions might be.
7. Happily remember we've lived here 13 problem-free years without a generator.
8. Make room in garage for two of the cars.
9. Check to see what local friends on Facebook are saying about the storm.
10. Look at weather forecast in Arizona and cry.
Copyright © 2012 - Paulla Estes