02 May 2012

Gripes

It's been rainy and cloudy for two days straight and while nobody should complain about only two days,... it's been TWO WHOLE DAYS.

On warm, dry, sunny days, I tell myself that I'm going to store up the sunshine and good feelings and it will get me through the crappy weather days. But it only works for about a day. And then I feel like I'm drowning under the cloud layer.

I looked at the forecast and there are rain and clouds as far as the eye can see. I started to gripe about it and then one of my insightful children remarked that I should remember the winter we just came through, that with that winter, nobody has the right to complain about a little rain.

Oh FINE then.

Copyright © 2012 - Paulla Estes

1 comment:

Unknown said...

But you're going to AZ soon! Then it will be SUPER HOT! Yay for Andy graduating Grad School! :-)