18 July 2012

Garden Shots

This summer my daughter and I have been working to make our yard and gardens a bit more... lovely. One of her jobs has been to decorate.

The photos below show some of the items she purchased, including the decorated stones and ceramic mushrooms.

A couple of days ago when I was out snapping photos, one of our many chipmunk friends was scurrying back and forth through the garden. The photo of the chipmunk next to the mushroom is real. He stopped there and looked right at me, as if to pose.



Copyright © 2012 - Paulla Estes

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I've been reading your blog for a while, but this is my first comment. I'm a Maine girl at heart who unfortunately lives in Massachusetts. Wasn't born there, but spent my summers there growing up. Nothing compares to the gardens in Maine and yours is lovely, job well done. I also love the color of your house.

Darlene

Paulla said...

Hi - thank you, Darlene. Thank you for the kind words!

Chris said...

Chipmunks are pretty gutsy little boogers. I'm a fellow Mainer and enjoy your blog!

Angela said...

Lovely plants. You had nice colors and shapes. Great garden! I have been trying to get the husband to take a small vacation in Maine for the last 3 years. Perhaps someday we will. I love the ocean. Do you recommend any place? Your blog is very pretty!

Paulla said...

Thank you, Chris!

Angela, I can recommend lots of wonderful places in Maine. When you decide to come, please email me and we can talk about it. :)