10 June 2013

Butterfly

Last week my daughter and I were working in the yard and this little guy lighted on the lilacs which were just past their peak. He was squeezing the last of the nectar out of their fragrant blossoms.

I didn't want to miss the moment and didn't have my camera with me, so I took these photos with my phone.

This is an important fact because I do NOT have a smart phone.



These days EVERYBODY and their grandmother has a smart phone that takes better pictures that my very expensive camera.



But I am too cheap to pay for the monthly data plan on a smart phone. Much to my kids' dismay.



Yet if my crappy slider phone can take photos like this, who needs that monthly data plan anyway? (I'm talking to you, youngest daughter...) :)



Copyright © 2013 - Paulla Estes

No comments: