04 June 2013

Shameless Self Promotion

I have decided to dip my toe into the ocean of self-publishing on Amazon.com. Since I'm still a bit skeptical about the whole thing, I published a short story, rather than a book-length work. The story is now available for download on Kindle, personal computer, and various other such devices that work with Amazon.

From (tomorrow) Wednesday, June 5 to Sunday, June 9, the story will be offered free of charge. After that, it will be available for $0.99, or it can be borrowed free of charge any time, if one is a member of Amazon Prime.

The name of the story is Row Sixteen. It's about a young woman who has lost her husband and is visiting the cemetery for the first time, looking for closure.

If you happen to read the story, would you do me a favor and leave a comment and rating on the Amazon book page?

Here's the link:



Thanks! :)

Copyright © 2013 - Paulla Estes

No comments: