Not big ones really, just building up.
1. The ice is melting over the door frame and into the garage. Our dog has gone from tip-toeing to wading through the puddle.
2. The pot holes around town are worse than I ever remember them being. It's an obstacle course just driving through town.
3. Our car is leaking something and I wonder - if I just ignore it, will it heal itself, sort of like a blister?
4. The necessary part for our snowblower has not yet arrived, though all sorts of mail we do NOT need and did NOT order is waiting to be carted off to the dump.
5. We have another freezing rain storm on its way tomorrow. On a positive note, I've learned that I can tell what day of the week it is by what the weather is doing. It seems to storm every Wed. and Sat.
Have a good weekend, friends.
Copyright © 2008 - Paulla Estes